iWorQ Public Works Asset Management Software
iWorQ’s public works asset management software is made with public works departments in mind. Asset management is an easy-to-use web-based solution that helps organize and analyze crucial information without having to deal with the clutter of paper and spreadsheets. iWorQ provides asset management tools for inventory, data collection, inspections, and data management. Its mobile capability makes it possible to make updates in the field and attach pictures right on the spot.
With iWorQ, our customers can:
- Maintain an asset registry
- Assess the value of their assets
- Map and locate their assets using existing GIS data or our spatially enabled mapping application
- Keep historical records including treatment histories and ratings
- Extend asset life by scheduling preventative and routine maintenance
Whatever you need to track, iWorQ can do it. From storm drains and culverts, to sewers and trees – we have you covered.
iWorQ has a generic asset tracker that locates and manages work orders, maintenance history, location, and other data you want to track and report.
Other features of iWorQ include:
- Unlimited user licenses
- Cloud-based system
- Desktop and mobile access
- Unlimited training and tech support
What can I track?
You name the asset, iWorQ can track it. Below are examples of what current iWorQ users are tracking.
|Building hardware||Electrical||Inlets||Pavements||Storm water lines|
|Catch basins||Fire alarms||Junction boxes||Poles||Trees|
|Channels||Force lines||Lateral lines||Roofing|
|Conflict monitors||Guardrails||Lift stations||Service points|
|Culverts||Gravity lines||Markings||Sewer taps|