Meet Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) program requirements.
Municipalities and counties are required to employ stormwater management programs, including stormwater permits (SWPP), inspections, maintenance schedules and histories, and illicit discharge investigations. Proactively inspecting your stormwater asset’s periodically will help before problems arise. iWorQ’s stormwater management will help keep you on track to minimize inefficiencies in the long run.
- Stormwater permit management that meets NPDES standards
- Maps for tracking locations of inlets, drains, lines, sumps, and more detention basins for pre-plan inspection routes
- Inspection tracking and reporting
- Maintenance scheduling, with full maintenance history
- Illicit discharge reporting, including tracking, inspection, violation letters, etc.
- Capture documents and other electronic files vital for compliance
- Reporting to track trends, maintenance history, and more for effective management and MS4 program oversight
- Connect with iWorQ’s Work Management to create work orders to attach to stormwater assets
Additional benefits include:
- Cloud-based application – no servers, no IT staff required, accessible from any web-enabled device with an active Internet connection
- Designed to be used in the field, streamlining communication, inspections, and documentation
- Free support, free training, and free upgrades with a current service agreement
iWorQ staff response has been phenominal as we challenged them to help us establish a stormwater inspection and permit tracking tab on our system.
John | Virginia
We want to hear about your challenges. We have solutions.
Our team can show you the ins and outs of each application during an online, live webinar!
Fill out the contact form and we’ll be in touch soon!