Where is your career headed? You’ve heard about a team being only as strong as the weakest link. At iWorQ Systems, the strength of our company is in the caliber of our staff. We seek employees who want to be part of a team. Your diversity, your background, your education, and your experience contribute to our number one goal: customer satisfaction. Do you want to work for a technology company in Cache Valley? Do you seek employment at a company with a culture based on hard work and rewards? Look no further – join the iWorQ team.
We are growing, which means we are hiring! See if the positions below are a good fit for you;
SAAS Web Developer
On the back-end develop the application, server, and database that make up the foundational structure of an application. Skills centered around solution stacks like LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) or (IIS and SQL Server).
Desired Skills – Front End:
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Bootstrap
Desired Skills – Back End:
- API design and development
- Database technologies. Ex: SQL Server
- Frameworks related to their server-side language of choice. Ex: Laravel
- Full Time
Client Account & Project Manager
iWorQ Client Account and Project Mannager will work with existing clients and new clients to help them through the setup and implementation process. Account mangers will configure applications, train staff and provide support to iWorQ applications.
- Strong communication
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player
- Ability to thoroughly learn the software and teach others
- Excellent listening and presentation
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Customer retention experience
- Time management
- Full Time
Submit a resume