Where is your career headed? At iWorQ we are always looking for skilled individuals to join our talented team.
We are growing, which means we are hiring! See if the positions below are a good fit for you;
SAAS Web Developer
On the back-end develop the application, server, and database that make up the foundational structure of an application. Skills centered around solution stacks like LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) or (IIS and SQL Server).
Desired Skills – Front End:
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Bootstrap
Desired Skills – Back End:
- API design and development
- Database technologies. Ex: SQL Server
- Frameworks related to their server-side language of choice. Ex: Laravel
Client Account & Project Manager
iWorQ Client Account and Project Manager will work with existing clients and new clients to help them through the setup and implementation process.
Account managers will configure applications, train staff and provide support to iWorQ applications.
- Strong communication
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player
- Ability to thoroughly learn the software and teach others
- Excellent listening and presentation
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Customer retention experience
- Time management
Sales Account Development
A Sales Account Executive helps manage our database through our CRM system and ensures we have the right contacts by making calls to their designated areas. The goal is to expand territory results by building and maintaining strong business relationships, and by developing and implementing sales strategies. We need someone who is driven to produce results and implement effective sales plans.
As a Sales Executive you will work closely with Sales Managers to receive coaching, training or mentoring. It is important to identify the needs of new prospects and develop appropriate responses.
- Strong background in telephone sales, 2 years preferred
- Experience with webinars and online meetings
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Software sales experience preferred
- Presentation skills
Customer Support Technician
The Customer Support Technician is responsible for providing front-line technical support for an array of iWorQ software products. The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent customer service skills by answering incoming phone calls and by responding to technical support inquiries via email and through our support portal.
We are looking to hire someone that is seeking employment for more than just the summer. We are flexible with school schedules as long as long as you are able to maintain your work hours. a week during the school year.
- Concise verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Aptitude for learning new software and programs.
- Ability to complete tasks and meet deadlines.
- Effective at problem solving and troubleshooting
Part Time & Full Time