April 11th-15th, 2022, is this year's National Community Development Week (CD Week).
National Community Development Week, also known as CD Week is a timeframe set aside nationally each year that brings local government officials and their citizens together to celebrate community development organizations' achievements and to also help educate citizens about federal economic development programs such as the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) & HOME Investment Partnerships (HOME) funds.
During National Community Development Week, iWorQ recognizes community developers across the country for all their outstanding work in making our communities stronger and run more efficiently. These amazing individuals work hard to revitalize and promote the growth of neighborhoods, build affordable housing, create jobs, and attract businesses. They are responsible for planning and zoning, permitting, licensing, and citizen engagement. Their services are used every day, and they are a staple to the quality of our wellbeing in our cities and counties.
We are honored to have a business structure that supports Community Development departments by providing software solutions that make it easy to manage day-to-day tasks for their entire department. Our software is designed to streamline processes and improve efficiency, freeing up time for Community Development departments to focus on what they do best: making our communities better a place to live. With iWorQ software, Community Development departments can continue to provide the high level of service our communities rely on.
Community Development Resources and Organizations
- National Community Development Association (NCDA)
- Council Of State Community Development Agencies (COSCDA)
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- National Association Of Counties (NACo)
- The United States Conference Of Mayors
- National Association for County Community and Economic Development (NACCED)
- National Association of Regional Councils (NARC)
- International Code Council (ICC)
- National Association of Local Housing Finance Agencies (NALHFA)
- National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials (NAHRO)
Learn More about Community Development Software
April 13, 2022