External Web Map | iWorQ
Display multiple map layers including parcels, flood zones, trails, bus routes, cemeteries, and more!
WorQ’s GIS Web Map makes maintaining and publishing GIS data easy. Agencies can display any data from an existing iWorQ application without any technical GIS knowledge. iWorQ’s web map can display map layers from other sources including parcels, flood zones, trails, bus routes, cemeteries, and more. The web map can be linked to your website, making information easily accessible to the public with no extra work on your part.
Take Control of Your GIS
We make GIS easy to use. iWorQ will customize and manage your map specifically for your agency. Any previous GIS information that you have collected as an agency can be integrated into the iWorQ system. There is less stress for you and more information provided for your citizens.
Share and Simplify
The biggest benefit to the external map application is to provide citizens with detailed, accurate information so that they can find answers to their questions using the map instead of calling an agency. Here are a few examples of how other agencies plan to use the map to communicate with citizens:
- Easy to view parcel information. Save employees and citizens time and calls into the agency by putting parcel information; owner, address, parcel number, and a link to the district appraisal information onto the map.
- Show past and current road improvements. Educate the public on what roads the agency has been working on. The map will load up-to-date information so citizens can also know future plans for improving roads.
- Flood zone layers for contractors. Simplify the process for contractors by allowing them to look at the map and know if they will need to change building plans for the area.
- Educate the public about park amenities. By adding assets to the map, citizens can view where dog washing stations, pavilions, and garbage cans are available.
If you are already a user of iWorQ, your current data from any iWorQ application can be displayed on the external map. Web-based software allows the map to be updated in real time with any changes that are made in an application.
Layers of Map
- Work Orders
- Property Information
- Permits Issued
- Cases Pending
- Roads – Proposed to be fixed, under construction, or fixed
- FEMA Flood Maps
- Parcel Shapes- can be linked to Tax and Deed Information if available
- Voting Districts
- County Boundaries and Roads