When it comes to maintaining your assets, you want to make sure you are being not only efficient, but cost-effective too. That’s where iWorQ’s Public Asset Management software comes in.
Asset Management is an easy-to-use web-based solution used by public works and utility agencies across the nation. iWorQ provides asset management tools for inventory, data collection, inspections, and data management.
iWorQ’s Public Asset Management Software
- Map and locate the assets using GPS or our spatially enabled mapping application.
- Keep historical records including maintenance/treatment histories and ratings.
- Assess the value of the assets they manage.
- Completely mobile to make updates out in the field.
- Inspection schedule for reminders of when inspections are due.
Examples of Assets
- Pavement management
- Hydrant management
- Sidewalk management
- Sign management
- Storm drain / Stormwater management
- Sewer management
iWorQ offers a configurable, generic asset management solution that tracks location, maintenance history, work orders and more for the assets in your city or county.
Benefits of Asset Management
With any of our applications, you will be able to maintain the life of your assets longer and ultimately save your county money. Assets will be compliant with local and state laws and safety regulations.