With Summit 2018 just around the corner, we want to give you a few ideas on how to get the most out of our conference.
- Book your hotel and travel accommodations early for the best rates. The Spring Hill Suites Marriot is connected to the conference center and is holding special rates on rooms until July 16th. Arrange drop-off and pick-up from the airport with The Salt Lake Express.
- Download the conference app. The conference app is your guide for your two days at User Conference. It includes the schedules, useful information, pictures, and even ways to win prizes! To download the app, click here.
- Schedule a one-on-one training with an iWorQ employee. If you have specific questions that you would like answered or if you need a personal tour of the software, sign up in advance and get any questions resolved during these sessions. You can click here to schedule your training today.
- Review the schedule to get a good idea of what classes you want to attend.
During The Conference
- Register early for the post-conference excursions – they are first come, first serve. This year we will be taking a group to Bear Lake to see the beautiful scenery and enjoy dinner. We will also be taking a group to Willow Park Zoo for a fun evening that includes dinner and close-encounters with animals.
- Network with other agencies. Get to know others and learn about their agencies and how they use iWorQ’s applications.
- Review the classes to help us learn about your preferences for our classes and how we can continuously improve. Leaving feedback helps us shape the agenda for the following year.
- Refer an agency for a chance to win an iPad or other prizes! Use the app or the referral forms to let us know an agency we should contact about iWorQ.
- Ask questions, take pictures, make friends and enjoy great food!
To see the schedule and other conference details click here. For questions call 888-655-1259.
We’re excited to see you soon at Summit 2018!