iWorQ develops stormwater management applications that meet Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) program requirements. Municipalities and counties are required to employ stormwater management programs, including stormwater permits (SWPP), inspections, maintenance schedules and histories, and illicit discharge investigations. Stormwater is precipitation – including rainwater and melted snow – that runs off streets, lawns, and other sites. Stormwater is absorbed into the ground, where it is filtered and flows into streams, lakes, and aquifers. Impervious surfaces, such as pavement, sidewalks, parking lots, roofs, and more prevent precipitation from naturally soaking into the ground. Water from a storm picks up debris, chemicals, dirt, and other pollutants and flows into a stormwater system or directly to a lake, stream, river, wetland, or coastal water. Anything that enters a stormwater system is discharged untreated into the water we use for drinking water, swimming, and fishing. The benefits of iWorQ’s stormwater management application include:
- Stormwater permit management that meets NPDES standards
- Maps for tracking locations of inlets, drains, lines, sumps, detention basins, etc.
- Inspection tracking and reporting
- Maintenance scheduling, with full maintenance history
- Illicit discharge reporting, including tracking, inspection, violation letters, etc.
- Capture documents and other electronic files vital for compliance
- Reporting to track trends, maintenance history, and more for effective management and MS4 program oversight
Additional benefits include:
- Cloud-based application – no servers, no IT staff required, accessible from any web-enabled device with an active Internet connection
- Designed to be used in the field, streamlining communication, inspections, and documentation
- Free support, free training, and free upgrades with a current service agreement
Community leaders dedicated to effective stormwater management should evaluate iWorQ’s stormwater management applications. iWorQ closes technology gaps in your MS4 program in an easy-to-use application that’s quickly implemented. Request an iWorQ demo today by filling out the form to the right or by calling iWorQ at 888-655-1259.