Is graffiti a problem in your city? Typically, graffiti plagues larger cities and counties and costs thousands of dollars to track from law enforcement to clean up and abatement. Tracking graffiti abatement is difficult and costly; iWorQ provides an easy-to-use, web-based solution to manage graffiti clean up in your community.
iWorQ leads the industry with our state-of-the-art products and services to serve municipalities and counties. The application provides the following:
- Maps the location of each vandalism alert and pinpoints involved parties
- Tracks & reports violations
- Tracks clean up procedures
- Monitors actual clean-up hours spent on scrubbing, repainting, and other repairs
- Tracks materials and supplies used, along with associated costs
- Monitors equipment used
- Provides data for grants and other local, state or federal funding
iWorQ solutions mitigate costs associated with graffiti tracking and abatement. iWorQ is devoted to helping city and county government agencies improve the overall structure of tracking and reporting violations, inspections, licenses, work orders, asset management, and much more. We guarantee that you will be satisfied with the results that our web-based software provides. Securely and effectively manage vandalism to minimize its impact on your community with iWorQ. Schedule a demo today to learn more about the software!