- Employs U.S. Citizens who are on U.S. soil
- Only accessible to vetted entities
- All account holders must verify they are a U.S. person
- Built to control sensitive information
- Manages regulated workloads
AWS GovCloud provides a great option for handling our agencies’ sensitive information while taking advantage of the other benefits Amazon cloud services have to offer. They built their infrastructure to meet strict regulations and compliance requirements that must be met by certain government agencies, ensuring that our information remains secure.
Another benefit of GovCloud is that it isolates network, data, and virtual machines from its other regions. Because they want information to remain secure, these isolated areas can only be accessed with specific credentials. For more information visit: https://aws.amazon.com/govcloud-us/.